SCRAPBOOKING AND CARDS KITS

MONTHLY CARD AND SCRAPBOOKING KITS AVAILABLE IN STORE ON LINE SHOP NOW FROM $25 + Postage
Card kits include everything you require to make at least 6 cards with little or no cutting. All your papers and cards are cut, embossed, punched and scored so you can make your cards with little or no effort. Instructions with colour photos included with your kits.

Scrapbook Kits include everything you require to make your double page with colour photos, with full instructions to make a page.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sophie's 21st



Hi Everyone,

Had fun creating this page, just loved the result.  Had a wonderful weekend in Sydney with family for my nieces 21st last year.  These are the first two pages I have created, there are more to come.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy creating them.  I used my dark brown copic pen to change the colour of the jewels from clear to brown so they would match with the page.

Products Used
Card - Bazzill
Paper - Bo Bunny Gabriella range
Accessories -Ribbon and Bella jewel lines, copic pen dark brown

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating
Love Karenxx

No comments:

Post a Comment