SCRAPBOOKING AND CARDS KITS

MONTHLY CARD AND SCRAPBOOKING KITS AVAILABLE IN STORE ON LINE SHOP NOW FROM $25 + Postage
Card kits include everything you require to make at least 6 cards with little or no cutting. All your papers and cards are cut, embossed, punched and scored so you can make your cards with little or no effort. Instructions with colour photos included with your kits.

Scrapbook Kits include everything you require to make your double page with colour photos, with full instructions to make a page.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tip Of The Week

 Hi Everyone,

Sorry I missed last week as had trouble with the internet at home now back on schedule. 
Your tip for this week is How to Save paper when cutting your 12 x 12 paper and cards.

When I cut my 12 x 12 paper I always cut it as follows:
First cut 3 - 4" x 12" strips, then cut your three strips in half to create 6 - 4" x 6" card fronts.
This way I can make 6 cards from the paper.

When I cut my 12 x 12 card I always cut it as follows:
First cut 1 - 8" x 12", and you will have 1 - 4" x 12" strip, then cut the 8" x 12" in half to create 2 - 8" x 6" card bases, the strip 4" x 12" can either be a vertical or horizontal opening card or a easel card, or cut this strip in half to create two card front layers.
This way I have either 3 card bases or 2 card bases and 2 card front layers.

When I cut these up if I don't use them all making my cards at that time, I then file then in box colour grouped, one for card bases and one for card fronts.

Hope this helped you to avoid wastage with your card and paper cutting.

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating
Love Karenxx

No comments:

Post a Comment