SCRAPBOOKING AND CARDS KITS

MONTHLY CARD AND SCRAPBOOKING KITS AVAILABLE IN STORE ON LINE SHOP NOW FROM $25 + Postage
Card kits include everything you require to make at least 6 cards with little or no cutting. All your papers and cards are cut, embossed, punched and scored so you can make your cards with little or no effort. Instructions with colour photos included with your kits.

Scrapbook Kits include everything you require to make your double page with colour photos, with full instructions to make a page.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lost Internet

 Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have been quite lately as I haven't had internet at home as my wireless router didn't work.  Lost internet connection last Friday and didn't have the time to sit on the phone or computer to figure out what was wrong until today.  Finally unplugged all the quipment and repluged in back in, this was after rebooting the computers many times in the last week.  Rang the powers to be who informed me it might be something to do with the power supply.  Put a new plug on the router and what do you know it worked properly again.  This only took me 6 days to figure it all out and many hours trying to figure out why it wasn't working. I should have rang them in the first place, but I didn't have three hours to spare waiting on the phone for somebody to answer my call.

Now it's all steam ahead again and I can start posting again to you all.

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating
Love Karenxx

No comments:

Post a Comment