SCRAPBOOKING AND CARDS KITS

MONTHLY CARD AND SCRAPBOOKING KITS AVAILABLE IN STORE ON LINE SHOP NOW FROM $25 + Postage
Card kits include everything you require to make at least 6 cards with little or no cutting. All your papers and cards are cut, embossed, punched and scored so you can make your cards with little or no effort. Instructions with colour photos included with your kits.

Scrapbook Kits include everything you require to make your double page with colour photos, with full instructions to make a page.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Kanban Dressing Up Cards



Hi Everyone,

Had a wonderful weekend away with the girls from Women In Rubber, no not what you think, a rubber stamping group.  I have been going on their camps for the last 11 years and have been fortunate enough to be asked to teach on some occassions.  These are some of the cards I created they created from me.  I still have two more images to up load as I have to take the photos of them as they are easel cards.  I'm sure they enjoyed creating them.  I look forward to creating another set of cards for them next year.  I will have to start thinking now as they are all experienced card makers and I always want to do something different for them.  I will upload some of the other cards we created when I finally uppack my bags this week from the weekend.  Hopefully tomorrow.

Products Used
Card - Bazzill black and pink
Paper - Webster and Kanban Dressing Up sheet
Accessories - Martha Steward border punches, ribbon, tulle

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating
Love Karenxx

No comments:

Post a Comment