SCRAPBOOKING AND CARDS KITS

MONTHLY CARD AND SCRAPBOOKING KITS AVAILABLE IN STORE ON LINE SHOP NOW FROM $25 + Postage
Card kits include everything you require to make at least 6 cards with little or no cutting. All your papers and cards are cut, embossed, punched and scored so you can make your cards with little or no effort. Instructions with colour photos included with your kits.

Scrapbook Kits include everything you require to make your double page with colour photos, with full instructions to make a page.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Butterfiles Galore

 Hi Everyone,
When I saw these paper tole sheets I loved them on first sight.  I incorporated my love of stamping and colouring with these images.  The red butterflies I stamped first, then embossed the card and then layered the butterflies on top.  The yellow butterflies I embossed first, then coloured with sakura gel pens and then layered the butterflies on top.  I really enjoy combining many techniques together when making my cards, see how many techniques you can combine as well.




Products Used
Card - Bazzill
Paper - Paper Tole butterflies
Accessories - Sakura metallic pens, Cuttlebug machine and embossing folders, die cut shapes, fern stamps, ribbons

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating Love Karenxx

No comments:

Post a Comment