SCRAPBOOKING AND CARDS KITS

MONTHLY CARD AND SCRAPBOOKING KITS AVAILABLE IN STORE ON LINE SHOP NOW FROM $25 + Postage
Card kits include everything you require to make at least 6 cards with little or no cutting. All your papers and cards are cut, embossed, punched and scored so you can make your cards with little or no effort. Instructions with colour photos included with your kits.

Scrapbook Kits include everything you require to make your double page with colour photos, with full instructions to make a page.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My 50th Birthday

I thought turning 50 it was a new chapter in my life. Little did I know it was going to be the most challenging time in my life. My daughter Rebecca arrived home from London, my daughter Simone was about to get married and life was wonderful. Things changed very quickly with sickness quickly controlling our family lives. Life now has changed dramatically, we have two beautiful grandsons, sickness and sorrow has left our lives and we are all cherishing the goods times ahead for us all. I look back on these photos and know times will be happy again.

Love Karenxx




Designed by Lynda Cheney and created by Karen Binnie

No comments:

Post a Comment